Tooth-root form and function in platyrrhine seed-eaters
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 325–335, December 2003
How to Cite
Spencer, M.A. (2003), Tooth-root form and function in platyrrhine seed-eaters. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 122: 325–335. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10288
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2002
- University of Colorado at Denver Faculty Development Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!