Ossification and midline shape changes of the human fetal cranial base
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 78–90, January 2004
How to Cite
Jeffery, N. and Spoor, F. (2004), Ossification and midline shape changes of the human fetal cranial base. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 78–90. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10292
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2001
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: Bioarchaeology Research Grant 057210
- University of London Intercollegiate NMR Research Service, Queen Mary and Westfield College, London
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!