Sex differences in play among western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) infants: Implications for adult behavior and social structure
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2004
How to Cite
Maestripieri, D. and Ross, S. R. (2004), Sex differences in play among western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) infants: Implications for adult behavior and social structure. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 52–61. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10295
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2002
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-MH57249, R01-MH62577, K02-MH63097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!