An ill child among mid-Holocene foragers of Southern Africa
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 23–29, January 2004
How to Cite
Pfeiffer, S. and Crowder, C. (2004), An ill child among mid-Holocene foragers of Southern Africa. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 23–29. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10297
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2002
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!