Patterns of phenotypic covariation and correlation in modern humans as viewed from morphological integration
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2004
How to Cite
González-José, R., Van Der Molen, S., González-Pérez, E. and Hernández, M. (2004), Patterns of phenotypic covariation and correlation in modern humans as viewed from morphological integration. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 69–77. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10302
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!