Bone protects proteins over thousands of years: Extraction, analysis, and interpretation of extracellular matrix proteins in archeological skeletal remains
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 30–39, January 2004
How to Cite
Schmidt-Schultz, T. H. and Schultz, M. (2004), Bone protects proteins over thousands of years: Extraction, analysis, and interpretation of extracellular matrix proteins in archeological skeletal remains. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 30–39. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10308
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!