Population history of native groups in pre- and postcontact Spanish Florida: Aggregation, gene flow, and genetic drift on the Southeastern U.S. Atlantic coast
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 316–332, April 2004
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. (2004), Population history of native groups in pre- and postcontact Spanish Florida: Aggregation, gene flow, and genetic drift on the Southeastern U.S. Atlantic coast. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 316–332. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10320
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2002
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: GR-6698
- Sigma Xi
- Student Research Allocation Committee, University of New Mexico
- Research, Project and Travel Grants, University of New Mexico
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!