Please do not cite without author's permission.
Illness, injury, and disability among Shiwiar forager-horticulturalists: Implications of health-risk buffering for the evolution of human life history†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 371–389, April 2004
How to Cite
Sugiyama, L. S. (2004), Illness, injury, and disability among Shiwiar forager-horticulturalists: Implications of health-risk buffering for the evolution of human life history. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 371–389. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10325
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
- Fulbright Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- University of Oregon Office of Research
- Center for Evolutionary Psychology
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Nathional Science Foundation. Grant Number: BNS9157-449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!