Medieval trabecular bone architecture: The influence of age, sex, and lifestyle
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 33–44, May 2004
How to Cite
Agarwal, S.C., Dumitriu, M., Tomlinson, G.A. and Grynpas, M.D. (2004), Medieval trabecular bone architecture: The influence of age, sex, and lifestyle. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 33–44. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10335
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!