Early population differentiation in extinct aborigines from Tierra del Fuego-Patagonia: Ancient mtDNA sequences and Y-Chromosome STR characterization
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 361–370, April 2004
How to Cite
García-Bour, J., Pérez-Pérez, A., Álvarez, S., Fernández, E., López-Parra, A. M., Arroyo-Pardo, E. and Turbón, D. (2004), Early population differentiation in extinct aborigines from Tierra del Fuego-Patagonia: Ancient mtDNA sequences and Y-Chromosome STR characterization. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 123: 361–370. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10337
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
- Spanish DGICYT. Grant Number: PB97-0925
- UCM. Grant Number: PR48/01-9837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!