Regional isolation in the Balkan region: An analysis of craniofacial variation
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 73–80, May 2004
How to Cite
Ross, A. H. (2004), Regional isolation in the Balkan region: An analysis of craniofacial variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 73–80. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10339
- Issue online: 8 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2002
- W.K. McClure Fund for the Study of World Affairs
- FORDISC 2.O
- William M. Bass Endowment Fund, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- US-Croatian Science Technology Program
- American Museum of Natural History
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!