Forest use and activity patterns of Callimico goeldii in comparison to two sympatric tamarins, Saguinus fuscicollis and Saguinus labiatus
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 139–153, June 2004
How to Cite
Porter, L. M. (2004), Forest use and activity patterns of Callimico goeldii in comparison to two sympatric tamarins, Saguinus fuscicollis and Saguinus labiatus. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 139–153. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10343
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2001
- W.J. Fulbright Scholarship
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9815171
- Chicago Zoological Society
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Douroucouli Foundation
- Primate Conservation, Inc.
- Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!