Brain size and encephalization in early to Mid-Pleistocene Homo
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 109–123, June 2004
How to Cite
Rightmire, G. P. (2004), Brain size and encephalization in early to Mid-Pleistocene Homo. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 109–123. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10346
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2001
- Leakey Foundation
- Boise Fund
- Eckler Fund, Binghamton University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!