Genetics and the evolution of primate enamel thickness: A baboon model
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 223–233, July 2004
How to Cite
Hlusko, L. J., Suwa, G., Kono, R. T. and Mahaney, M. C. (2004), Genetics and the evolution of primate enamel thickness: A baboon model. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 223–233. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10353
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0130277
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: P51 RR013986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!