Functional anatomy of the olecranon process in hominoids and plio-pleistocene hominins
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 4, pages 297–314, August 2004
How to Cite
Drapeau, M. S.M. (2004), Functional anatomy of the olecranon process in hominoids and plio-pleistocene hominins. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 297–314. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10359
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2002
- Sigma Xi
- University of Missouri-Columbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!