Grasping behavior in tufted capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella): Grip types and manual laterality for picking up a small food item
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 30–41, September 2004
How to Cite
Spinozzi, G., Truppa, V. and Laganà, T. (2004), Grasping behavior in tufted capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella): Grip types and manual laterality for picking up a small food item. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 30–41. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10362
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2003
- Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies, C.N.R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!