Composition of the founding population of Iceland: Biological distance and morphological variation in early historic Atlantic Europe
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 257–274, July 2004
How to Cite
Hallgrímsson, B., Ó Donnabháin, B., Walters, G. B., Cooper, D. M.L., Guđbjartsson, D. and Stefánsson, K. (2004), Composition of the founding population of Iceland: Biological distance and morphological variation in early historic Atlantic Europe. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 124: 257–274. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10365
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2001
- NSERC. Grant Number: 238992-02
- University of Calgary
- Royal Irish Academy
- deCODE Genetics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!