Cross-sectional growth of pastoralist Karimojong and Turkana children
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 193–202, October 2004
How to Cite
Gray, S. J., Wiebusch, B. and Akol, H. A. (2004), Cross-sectional growth of pastoralist Karimojong and Turkana children. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 193–202. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10377
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2002
- Wenner-Gren. Grant Number: 6276
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 6048-97
- General Research Fund, University of Kansas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!