Dental topography and molar wear in Alouatta palliata from Costa Rica
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 152–161, October 2004
How to Cite
Dennis, J. C., Ungar, P. S., Teaford, M. F. and Glander, K. E. (2004), Dental topography and molar wear in Alouatta palliata from Costa Rica. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 152–161. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10379
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2003
- COSHEN-Pew Foundation
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBC-9118876, SBR- 9601766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!