Cranial evolution in sakis (Pithecia, Platyrrhini) I: Interspecific differentiation and allometric patterns
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 266–278, November 2004
How to Cite
Marroig, G. and Cheverud, J. M. (2004), Cranial evolution in sakis (Pithecia, Platyrrhini) I: Interspecific differentiation and allometric patterns. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 125: 266–278. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.10421
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2002
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
- American Museum of Natural History Collections Study Grant
- NSF. Grant Number: SBR-9632163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!