Craniodental body mass estimators in the dwarf bushbaby (Galagoides)
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 187–190, June 2001
How to Cite
Cuozzo, F. P. (2001), Craniodental body mass estimators in the dwarf bushbaby (Galagoides). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 115: 187–190. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1068
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 1999
- University of Colorado Department of Anthropology Predissertation Grant
- University of Colorado Museum William H. Burt Grant
- Beverly Sears Dean's Small Grant, Graduate School at University of Colorado-Boulder
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!