Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups in Amerindian populations from the Gran Chaco
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 199–203, July 2001
How to Cite
Demarchi, D. A., Panzetta-Dutari, G. M., Motran, C. C., De Los Angeles López De Basualdo, M. and Marcellino, A. J. (2001), Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups in Amerindian populations from the Gran Chaco. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 115: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1074
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2000
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas de la República Argentina
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología de la Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!