Middle Eocene primate tarsals from China: Implications for haplorhine evolution
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 116, Issue 2, pages 83–107, October 2001
How to Cite
Gebo, D. L., Dagosto, M., Beard, K. C. and Qi, T. (2001), Middle Eocene primate tarsals from China: Implications for haplorhine evolution. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 116: 83–107. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1105
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2000
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: SBR 9615557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!