Enamel hypoplasia in the deciduous teeth of great apes: Variation in prevalence and timing of defects
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 199–208, November 2001
How to Cite
Lukacs, J. R. (2001), Enamel hypoplasia in the deciduous teeth of great apes: Variation in prevalence and timing of defects. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 116: 199–208. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1115
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2001
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2000
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research
- Department of Anthropology, University of Oregon.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!