Founding Amerindian mitochondrial DNA lineages in ancient Maya from Xcaret, Quintana Roo
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 230–235, November 2001
How to Cite
González-Oliver, A., Márquez-Morfín, L., Jiménez, J. C. and Torre-Blanco, A. (2001), Founding Amerindian mitochondrial DNA lineages in ancient Maya from Xcaret, Quintana Roo. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 116: 230–235. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1118
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2001
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2000
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Technología Mexico
- Dirección General de Asuntos del Personal Académico and Dirección General de Estudios de Posgrado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!