Patterns of strain in the macaque tibia during functional activity
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 257–265, December 2001
How to Cite
Demes, B., Qin, Y.-X., Stern, J. T., Larson, S. G. and Rubin, C. T. (2001), Patterns of strain in the macaque tibia during functional activity. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 116: 257–265. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1122
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2000
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 9806291
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!