Articular area responses to mechanical loading: effects of exercise, age, and skeletal location
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 116, Issue 4, pages 266–277, December 2001
How to Cite
Lieberman, D. E., Devlin, M. J. and Pearson, O. M. (2001), Articular area responses to mechanical loading: effects of exercise, age, and skeletal location. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 116: 266–277. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1123
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2000
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN 96-03833
- American Federation of Aging Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!