Patterns of joint size dimorphism in the elbow and knee of catarrhine primates
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 278–297, March 2003
How to Cite
Lague, M. R. (2003), Patterns of joint size dimorphism in the elbow and knee of catarrhine primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 120: 278–297. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1152
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR-9712585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!