Distribution of cranial height in South America
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1943 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 143–155, June 1943
How to Cite
Stewart, T. D. (1943), Distribution of cranial height in South America. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 1: 143–155. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330010209
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!