Extracted from a D. Sc. thesis submitted by O. S. Heyns to the University of the Witwatersrand and entitled “A Critical Analysis of the Bantu Pelvis, with Special Reference to the Female.”
The number of vertebrae in the fetal Bantu sacrum†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1947 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 67–78, March 1947
How to Cite
Heyns, O. S. and Kerrich, J. E. (1947), The number of vertebrae in the fetal Bantu sacrum. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 5: 67–78. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330050107
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!