Patterns of branching of the subclavian artery in white and negro stocks
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1924 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 95–107, January/March 1924
How to Cite
DeGaris, C. F. (1924), Patterns of branching of the subclavian artery in white and negro stocks. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 7: 95–107. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330070116
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!