Weight-height-age standards in metric units for American-born children
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1925 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January/March 1925
How to Cite
Baldwin, B. T. (1925), Weight-height-age standards in metric units for American-born children. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 8: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330080101
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!