University of Ljubljana, Yugoslavia.
Subcutaneous fat and age changes in body build and body form in women†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1953 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 577–600, December 1953
How to Cite
Škerlj, B., Brožek, J., Hunt, E. E., Chen, K.-P., Carlson, W., Bronczyk, F. and Baker, P. (1953), Subcutaneous fat and age changes in body build and body form in women. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 11: 577–600. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330110406
Supported, in part, by a grant from the Nutrition Foundation, Inc., New York, and the Williams-Waterman Fund, New York.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!