I wish to record my grateful thanks to the Nuffield Foundation, London, for a grant, the receipt of which resulted in the discovery of some of the specimens on which the conclusions are based.
The genera and species of the australopithecinae
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1954 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 181–200, June 1954
How to Cite
Robinson, J. T. (1954), The genera and species of the australopithecinae. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 12: 181–200. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330120216
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!