Supported in part by a grant from McGregor Fund of Detroit. The authors wish to express their appreciation to Dr. Steven G. Vandenberg for his assistance in procuring some of the samples from Chinese subjects and for making available information relating to them. They also wish to acknowledge the excellent technical assistance of Elvira Gil de Lamadrid and Nicholas Alssen, who performed many of the analyses reported here, and of Kathryn Hanchon, who did most of the statistical computations.
A biochemical study of Chinese and Caucasoids†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 53–65, March 1955
How to Cite
Sutton, H. E. and Clark, P. J. (1955), A biochemical study of Chinese and Caucasoids. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 13: 53–65. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330130106
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!