The incidence and familial nature of a bony bridge on the first cervical vertebra
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 129–141, March 1955
How to Cite
Selby, S., Garn, S. M. and Kanareff, V. (1955), The incidence and familial nature of a bony bridge on the first cervical vertebra. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 13: 129–141. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330130110
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!