Aided, in part, by grant B-965 (C3) and A-1930, National Institutes of Health.
A functional approach to craniology
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 1960 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 281–292, December 1960
How to Cite
Moss, M. L. and Young, R. W. (1960), A functional approach to craniology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 18: 281–292. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330180406
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!