The specimen used for dissection, a Borean orang, was obtained from the anatomy department of the University of Wisconsin. This work has been done under the supervision and with the help of Dr. W. E. Sullivan for which the author is greatly indebted.
The cranio-mandibular musculature of the orang-utan, Simia satyrus†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1938 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 417–426, January/March 1939
How to Cite
Boyer, E. L. (1939), The cranio-mandibular musculature of the orang-utan, Simia satyrus. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 24: 417–426. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330240322
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!