This paper was presented at the A.A.A.S. Symposium entitled “The Utility of the Construct of Race,” Washington, D. C., December 30, 1966.
The biological race concept as a research tool†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 21–25, July 1967
How to Cite
Baker, P. T. (1967), The biological race concept as a research tool. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 27: 21–25. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330270104
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!