This study was supported by grant HD-00177 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
Regeneration in transplanted epiphysectomized humeri of rats†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 33–39, July 1967
How to Cite
Koskinen, L. and Koski, K. (1967), Regeneration in transplanted epiphysectomized humeri of rats. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 27: 33–39. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330270106
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!