This work was supported in part by USPHS grants M-5975 and MH-08350.
Distribution of β-thalassemia trait and erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Markham river valley of New Guinea†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1967 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 83–88, July 1967
How to Cite
Giles, E., Curtain, C. C. and Baumgarten, A. (1967), Distribution of β-thalassemia trait and erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency in the Markham river valley of New Guinea. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 27: 83–88. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330270110
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!