Publication no. 377 from the Oregon Regional Primate Research Center, supported in part by grant FR 00163 of the National Institutes of Health and by funds from grant AM 08445 and grant AM 05512. Also supported in part by funds from the Revlon Research Center, Inc., New York.
The skin of primates. XXIV. The skin of Goeldi's marmoset (Callimico goeldii)†
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 231–249, March 1969
How to Cite
Perkins, E. M. (1969), The skin of primates. XXIV. The skin of Goeldi's marmoset (Callimico goeldii). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 30: 231–249. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330300210
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!