Brain lateralization in primates and its evolution in hominids
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S8, pages 107–125, 1987
How to Cite
Falk, D. (1987), Brain lateralization in primates and its evolution in hominids. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 30: 107–125. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330300508
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!