Secondary osteon populations: An algorithm for determining mean bone tissue age
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1987 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S8, pages 221–238, 1987
How to Cite
Frost, H. M. (1987), Secondary osteon populations: An algorithm for determining mean bone tissue age. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 30: 221–238. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330300512
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!