Cold adaptation and the human face
Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 1970 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 243–250, March 1970
How to Cite
Steegmann, A. T. (1970), Cold adaptation and the human face. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 32: 243–250. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330320212
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!