Earlier versions of this paper were presented before the American Association of Physical Anthropologists in the symposium Teeth as Tools, organized by Dr. Stephen Molnar, Washington, D.C., March, 1970; and at the meetings of the American Anthropological Association in San Diego, November, 1970.
Post-Pleistocene changes in the human dentition†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
Copyright © 1971 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 191–203, March 1971
How to Cite
Brace, C. L. and Mahler, P. E. (1971), Post-Pleistocene changes in the human dentition. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 34: 191–203. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330340205
- Issue online: 28 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2005
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!