Supported by grants DE02918, DE00238, and RR-00166 from the National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service, and by a grant from the University of Washington Orthodontic Memorial Fund. This report is based on a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the M.S.D. degree in Orthodontics at the University of Washington.
Cephalometric roentgenography for nonhuman primates utilizing a surgically implanted head positioner†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 141–147, July 1975
How to Cite
Van Ness, A. L., Merrill, O. M. and Hansel, J. R. (1975), Cephalometric roentgenography for nonhuman primates utilizing a surgically implanted head positioner. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 43: 141–147. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330430118
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!