Support from the National Institute of General Medical Science through Grant GM-19513 and the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke through Contract NO1-NS-3-2304 are gratefully acknowledged.
The blacks of Panama: Their genetic diversity as assessed by 15 inherited biochemical systems†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 269–275, March 1978
How to Cite
Ferrell, R. E., Nunez, A., Bertin, T., Labarthe, D. R. and Schull, W. J. (1978), The blacks of Panama: Their genetic diversity as assessed by 15 inherited biochemical systems. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 48: 269–275. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330480302
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!