Electromyography of pongid shoulder muscles. II. Deltoid, rhomboid and “rotator cuff”
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 47–56, July 1978
How to Cite
Tuttle, R. H. and Basmajian, J. V. (1978), Electromyography of pongid shoulder muscles. II. Deltoid, rhomboid and “rotator cuff”. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 49: 47–56. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330490109
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!