This research was supported by U.S. Public Health Service grants 1 F05 TW02411-01, GM 19513, HL 15614 and CA 19311.
Altitude, heredity and body proportions in northern Chile†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 39–50, January 1979
How to Cite
Palomino, H., Mueller, W. H. and Schull, W. J. (1979), Altitude, heredity and body proportions in northern Chile. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 50: 39–50. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.1330500107
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!